We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced People & Business Partner to join our passionate team at Notino. You will support our colleagues from Finance, Facility, Legal and M&A departments to help them with HR processes, structure, talent management and other needs they may have. If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, let's discuss details. :)
What will you do?
- In your role as People & Business Partner, you support several smaller but dynamic departments.
- That's more of a smaller scope, so I'll expect you to take responsibility for some of the other Employee lifecycle agendas or People Care inititiatives an SME.
- You develop relationships with internal clients (management) and are more than a trusted and respected partner and coach in dealing with business issues (employment law applications, HR processes, structure, costs, change, talent management, development, consulting, etc.). On a daily basis you are in contact with senior leaders, primarily the CFO and his senior management team,
- You are the first-point-of-contact for an internal client in the area of communication and implementation of People Care strategy, key activities and standardization of procedures.
- You support employees in their development, career progression, satisfaction, long-term motivation or personal issues through consultation, advice or confidential discussion.
- Providing advice and support on employee relations issues is your strength. You apply legal and ethical principles fairly and consistently to complex issues, solving problems quickly and accurately.
- You co-create, implement and evaluate the People Care strategy in your department (org. design, development and training, performance management, budgeting, etc.)
- You live, promote and develop the company culture and values not only internally but also externally.
- You are part of your team, working together to standardize, support and help solve problems.
- You collaborate on projects within People Care and across the company (this year key projects will include performance management, system changes, satisfaction surveys and preparation for Top Employer certification).
- You will participate in the recruitment of selected key positions.
- You consistently work on simplifying and streamlining your work and that of your colleagues (including digitalisation)
- You actively participate in the presentation of Notino to external partners and candidates (Linkedin, etc.)
What do we require?
- You have a university degree in your closet, ideally in HR, law, psychology.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in internal HR/PC (Senior Generalist, HRBP, HRM), ideally in at least 2 companies, or HR consulting. Really looking for solid experience across HR agendas, this is unfortunately not a position for a junior candidate.
- Experience in finance as HRBP, HRM will be a great advantage.
- You have regularly dealt with various situations with top and senior management.
- We're not looking for slackers. We don't look for philosophers. You're more work than talk, you are able to express your opinions and you can change it.
- You have business acumen, are able to grasp complex issues and break them down and think strategically.
- You're good with numbers and data analytics, and you can implement what you come up with.
- You can function on your own. We're happy to help, but the basic desire to move things forward has to come from you.
- Your smile and sense of humor rarely leave you. All with empathy and good listening skills.
- Fluent English is a must (C1 level). You may not use it so much right away, but we are growing global, so the time will come. We also need you to be a fluent speaker of Czech/Slovak.
- The only certainty in Notino is change. Anytime, anything. And the other is speed. If you don't like that, you won't be happy here.
What can we offer?
- Let's face it: it's not going to be easy. The year 2024 will be extremely challenging. We have key projects ahead of us with an impact for at least the next decade. But at the end of our journey, the goal is clear: Notino as the best and most attractive employer in e-commerce. You can be part of it and reap the fruits of success with us!
- We are an eternally young and informal company that is more than ambitious and successful. Being a part of building the biggest beauty e-shop in Europe is worth it!
- We strive to inspire and innovate in everything we do. There are opportunities to work on new projects, (almost) unlimited possibilities to take your own initiative and apply your ideas.
- Lots of work, lots of fun, lots of fragrant surroundings :)
- We don't want you to come to work primarily for the money. But we understand that the pay rate and benefits are important. We offer a fair wage, both internally and taking into account your experience.
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, benefits such as cafeteria system, employee discounts, Multisport card, educational courses, Seduo online education.
- We put a lot of emphasis on continuous learning - so we'll offer you plenty of opportunities both internally and externally. Our training plan for People Business Partners is really extensive.