As the Marketing Automation Product Owner, you will be responsible for defining and executing the marketing automation strategy and roadmap for the business area. The Marketing Automation Product Owner will work closely with the global and country marketing & communications teams, sales teams, IT teams and external agencies to deliver customer-centric and data-driven marketing automation solutions that enhance the customer experience and the business value.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead, build and grow top performing marketing automation team.
- Develop and implement a customer centric marketing automation strategy that meets business goals and objectives.
- Define and communicate KPIs for measuring the success of our marketing automation efforts.
- Develop comprehensive customer journey maps based on data insights to identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Implement data-driven segmentation strategies for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Build an integrated customer onboarding program that includes triggered lifecycle marketing initiatives (i.e.- triggered email program, SMS notifications, in app messaging)
- Develop project timelines, schedule kick-offs, and oversee projects to completion.
- Analyze, report, and optimize against key metrics including revenue lift and engagement to identify opportunities for optimization and make data-driven recommendations to Global & Country marketing teams.
- Perform competitor analysis & market research to identify Marketing Automation trends & best practices in our industry to communicate insights and recommendations to global stakeholders.
- Act as an internal thought leader, delivering presentations and training sessions on Marketing automation best practices and industry trends to global stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing automation, with a proven track record of delivering results. preferably in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated success in utilizing data-driven insights to optimize marketing strategies and drive business growth.
- Demonstrated success building email, SMS, and push campaigns & user journey in marketing automation platform, preferably HubSpot and their integration with other systems and tools.
- Proven experience in planning, writing briefs, segmentation, campaign setup, A/B testing.
- Proactive and self-motivated attitude, with the ability to take ownership and initiative in driving the marketing automation strategy and roadmap.
- Capability to motivate and drive the team towards project completion, ensuring successful delivery of goals and objectives.
- Skill in fostering teamwork and positive interpersonal relationships.
- Proven experience in generating and presenting recommendations to senior leadership
Why Join us: Become an integral part of cultivating a startup while benefiting from the stability and support of multinational corporations. Opportunity to engage with global markets and diverse cultures, with the added benefit of travel possibilities. The role will be based in Brno, Czech Republic.
What more we can offer:
- Flexible working hours (core working hours 10am – 3pm)
- Shortened working week - Giving back to you full 8 free days by shortened working week (37,5 hours/week)
- 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days
- Possibility of partial work from home (up to 3 days of home office/week)
- Contribution to meal
- Language courses, free access to LinkedIn Learning, and many other internal and external trainings
- Supported technical trainings, certifications etc.
- Referral bonus program
- Special O2 tariff´s offers
- Support for new employees coming from parental leave (free place at kindergarten or contribution to external kindergarten up to 4.000,- CZK; only for kids between 1-3y)
We take care of your mental & physical health, financial well-being and our social responsibility with:
- An annual financial bonus and regular salary increase to you
- Contribution to your pension fund (up to 2000,- CZK)
- MultiSport card (550,- CZK paid by employee) or Wellness vouchers (3000,- CZK/year)
- Psychological, financial, or legal counseling to all employees (provided by 3rd party company, anonymously)
- Discounted insurance and financial services by Renomia Benefit
- Friendly and open culture of Swedish company; We believe that where you feel well, you perform well and with joy.
- Voluntary days/programs for non-profit organizations based on our employees’ preference
- Company social, sports, and family events and team buildings
- Possibility to join us on our way of “Payback” (social responsibility) activities – f.e. financially supporting Atlas Copco´s "Water for all" organization or attending other non-profit organizations volunteering activities (for ADRA or pet shelter etc.)
We believe we have an impact. Be a part of something big with us.