As an SEO Product Owner, you will be responsible for defining and executing the SEO strategy for our online platforms, such as websites and e-commerce. You will build and manage digital customer acquisition team. You will work closely with the digital marketing team, the web development team, and the content team to optimize our online presence and increase our organic traffic, conversions, and brand awareness. You will monitor and analyze the performance of our SEO campaigns and provide insights & recommendations for improvement to Global marketing teams & country marketing teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead, build and grow top performing customer acquisition team.
- Develop and implement a data driven SEO strategy that meets business goals and objectives.
- Define and communicate KPIs for measuring the success of our SEO efforts.
- Develop frameworks & templates for conducting SEO audits, competitor analysis, keyword research, On page optimization and technical SEO.
- Collaborate with the key stakeholders to implement SEO best practices, such as keyword research, on-page optimization, technical SEO, link building, and content marketing.
- Analyze and interpret data to identify opportunities for optimization and make data-driven recommendations to Global & Country marketing teams.
- Perform competitor analysis & market research to identify SEO trends & best practices in our industry to communicate insights and recommendations to global stakeholders.
- Act as an internal thought leader, delivering presentations and training sessions on SEO best practices and industry trends to global stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in SEO, with a proven track record of delivering results. preferably in a B2B environment
- Deep knowledge and experience in all aspects of SEO, including content strategy, on-page optimization, link building, technical SEO and content optimization.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking factors, and the ability to apply this knowledge to business situations.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data and make data-driven recommendations.
- Experience in defining clear metrics, using them to drive decisions while balancing the quantitative metrics with qualitative data.
- Customer-centric and user-focused attitude and can understand the needs and preferences of our target audience.
- Capability to motivate and drive the team towards project completion, ensuring successful delivery of goals and objectives.
- Skill in fostering teamwork and positive interpersonal relationships.
- Proven experience in generating and presenting recommendations to senior leadership
Why Join us: Become an integral part of cultivating a startup while benefiting from the stability and support of multinational corporations. Opportunity to engage with global markets and diverse cultures, with the added benefit of travel possibilities. The role will be based in Brno, Czech Republic.
What more we can offer:
- Flexible working hours (core working hours 10am – 3pm)
- Shortened working week - Giving back to you full 8 free days by shortened working week (37,5 hours/week)
- 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days
- Possibility of partial work from home (up to 3 days of home office/week)
- Contribution to meal
- Language courses, free access to LinkedIn Learning, and many other internal and external trainings
- Supported technical trainings, certifications etc.
- Referral bonus program
- Special O2 tariff´s offers
- Support for new employees coming from parental leave (free place at kindergarten or contribution to external kindergarten up to 4.000,- CZK; only for kids between 1-3y)
We take care of your mental & physical health, financial well-being and our social responsibility with:
- An annual financial bonus and regular salary increase to you
- Contribution to your pension fund (up to 2000,- CZK)
- MultiSport card (550,- CZK paid by employee) or Wellness vouchers (3000,- CZK/year)
- Psychological, financial, or legal counseling to all employees (provided by 3rd party company, anonymously)
- Discounted insurance and financial services by Renomia Benefit
- Friendly and open culture of Swedish company; We believe that where you feel well, you perform well and with joy.
- Voluntary days/programs for non-profit organizations based on our employees’ preference
- Company social, sports, and family events and team buildings
- Possibility to join us on our way of “Payback” (social responsibility) activities – f.e. financially supporting Atlas Copco´s "Water for all" organization or attending other non-profit organizations volunteering activities (for ADRA or pet shelter etc.)
We believe we have an impact. Be a part of something big with us.