Are you a passionate gamer eager to dive into the world of game development? If so, we want you to join us on an exciting journey!
Grip Studios is on the lookout for new team members in Prague and Brno, and we believe you could be the perfect fit. We're thrilled to offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of crafting AAA games. Whether you're a seasoned developer or just starting out, there's a place for everyone here.
Dive into the dynamic realm of Co-Development alongside worldwide known studios, contribute to our in-house title, and collaborate on bringing games to life across various platforms.
Let's build incredible gaming experiences together.
What does our game developer do:
- Team development of internal and external projects
- Elaboration of tasks in different kinds of game development: Game Logic, Game Optimization, Game Physics, Networking, Rendering, Game AI, Porting on various platforms …
- Debugging and troubleshooting errors in-game code.
- Participation in daily stand-up meetings.
What do we expect from you?:
- Work experience with C++ (at least 2 years)
- Capability to learn fast and apply the gained knowledge
- English is a must, as we are working in international environments
- Team spirit and enthusiasm for games
Nice to haves:
- Experience with the development of games on consoles or mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of Unity, UE4/UE5, CryEngine, or Lumberyard
- Multicore programming
What technologies do we use?
- Unreal Engine (C++)
- Unity (C#)
- PS4, PS5, XBOX, Switch, mobile devices (Android, iOS)
- Versioning systems
- Task management systems
Some interesting points and what we can offer to you:
- We will give you the freedom to either specialize in one direction or to change focus or try something new from time to time, we are open-minded
- Work with the most modern technologies
- Cooperation on AAA game titles
- Individually tailored onboarding program
- Possibility to work on your own projects, we don't want to limit your development
- Flexible working hours - there are some mandatory meetings, other than that it is up to you (after discussion with your supervisor) to manage your time
- We trust our people, so we offer them the opportunity to take free days as they need, with no limitation.
- Cool, easy-going “asshole free” company culture.