Are you interested in working at a fast-growing company? Do you like working in sales, and supporting your customers on daily basis? Are you comfortable with change? You like people, but also have some interest in the technical part of our business. But most of all, you have an entrepreneurial spirit, energetic and like to work with people in different parts of the world …
Then we have a new opportunity for you:
As we are growing our business, Edmac is now looking for an inside sales officer. EDMAC Europe is an ambitious company, part of Atlas Copco group becoming the global competence center for competitor spare parts within Compressor Technique. Today we are active from 3 locations, supporting more than 90 different countries – spread all over the world.
As inside sales officer, your responsibilities are:
- Maintain the customer relations. You are responsible for answering customer questions through email and phone calls. When a customer contacts EDMAC, you are the first point of contact. You answer any questions the customer may have and then redirect them to the appropriate team or department.
- Ensure handling of requests of quotation, it’s the job of the inside sales officer to ensure that these requests are handled on time. You support them with their technical questions – and as such guarantee our customers an excellent daily service. You follow the progress of larger quotations. You keep record of information in our CRM.
- You maintain the ERP system by updating item master data, creating new items and customers.
- If customers contact EDMAC with product or service issues, you escalate those problems to the appropriate support teams. You may also resolve simple problems, so the customer doesn’t need to be transferred to a different team, which often decreases customer satisfaction.
- You also assist the sales team in boosting sales and performance. This responsibility can include setting up appointments or following up with customers after their first interaction with a salesperson. You will meet your customers via virtual way (Teams) or you might visit them at their premises. You listen to the customer’s needs and propose and implement improvements to support the further development.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and result-driven, no-nonsense professional with a background in sales or customer support.
- Customer oriented. Strong interpersonal skills to cultivate long-term relationships with customers. Aside from maintaining customer satisfaction, you must listen well and establish rapport in order to sell successfully.
- Commercial feeling, pro-active.
- Good communicator towards our customers, suppliers and the colleagues.
- Not adverse of administration. An eye for important details in all interactions and update the ERP and CRM accordingly.
- Interest & knowledge in the world of compressed air is a plus.
- No-nonsense mentality.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, comfortable with change. Stress-resistant.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience –technical affinity is an advantage
- Proven experience within sales support is seen as a plus
- Knowledge of English
What can we offer you?
* Emphasis on work-life balance. We have flexible working hours reduced to 37.5 hours per week. In addition, 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days.
* You can work in the comfort of your home two days a week and on other days, you meet your colleagues in the pleasant environment of our modern offices near the city center.
* We support your career within our company. You will have a wide range of opportunities for further professional growth and development.
* We support your further education – e.g. ACCA certification and access to LinkedIn Learning. We offer soft skills trainings, language courses and we also support various wellbeing activities such as yoga classes or seminars/workshops on related topics
* We are used to support and help each other – does this sound like a cliché? But it is not in Atlas Copco.
* We offer annual salary increase, Multisport card for CZK 590 and we contribute up to CZK 2000 per month for pension insurance