Are you ready to take your game development career to the next level? We're on the lookout for a UI Engineer to join our teams in Prague and Brno!
At our company, we're not just making games – we're crafting AAA experiences that resonate with players worldwide. Our projects range from porting games to different platforms, to co-development with talented teams from renowned studios across the globe, up to the development of our game titles.
Our primary expertise lies in Unreal Engine paired with C++, so you'll likely find yourself working with these technologies. As a UI Engineer, you will have the opportunity to leverage your programming skills to code visually stunning games!
What does our UI Engineer do:
- Development of internal projects as well as co-development on AAA titles using modern UI frameworks.
- Consult other UI engineers and share gained knowledge.
- Use Noesis, UMG&Slate, Coherent, or Unity UI Toolkit to develop game UIs.
What do we need you to have:
- Familiarity with any high level programming language (C#, C++, C, Java ...).
- Strong problem-solving skills using any programming language.
- English is a must, we're working with English-speaking studios.
- Passion for UI and game development in general.
- Eagerness to gain new knowledge to develop game UIs.
Nice to haves:
- 2+ years of professional experience in UI engineering
- Previous experience with any game engines (proprietary, Unreal Engine, Unity ...)
- Previous experience with WPF or any layout languages (css, html, xamarin...)
- Previous experience with VR development, consoles or mobile platforms.
Some interesting points and what we can offer to you:
- We will give you the freedom to either specialize in one direction or to change your focus to something else in the future, we are open-minded.
- Flexible working hours - there are some mandatory meetings, other than that it is up to you (after discussion with your supervisor) to manage your time.
- We trust our people, so we offer them the opportunity to take free days as they need, with no limitations.
- Cool, easy-going “asshole-free” company culture.