Over the past two years and in line with overall business strategy and vision, we have streamlined from multiple lines of business to one operating division. In support of this transformation, the global business applications team is partnering with the business to implement new systems; processes and structure to support future growth.
This brings about an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who is keen to learn and deliver business critical solutions. We are looking for dedicated, self-motivated, highly skilled Business Analyst to join the Finance Transformation project within RWS.
WHAT YOU WOULD DO:
- Act as the principal conduit for the gathering, management, analysis and documentation of business requirements generated by key business stakeholders
- Analyse, document and propose solutions and process improvements for large and/or complex business areas
- Create use cases, process diagrams and other documents to support requirements
- Assist in the preparation of solution design, system acceptance tests and support handover
- Support development sprints - IT
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and communicating them to Solution Architects, Developers, Testers and Support teams - IT
- Work closely with solution teams and business stakeholders bringing both into regular and close contact where necessary
- Gain and maintain a detailed understanding of the business data model, work flow processes and architecture across key applications
- Perform root cause analysis for a business problem
- Support the business to understand the impact of change
- Build trusted relationships with management, SME’s and third parties at different levels within the organisation
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from business on the specifications
- Planning and supporting Functional and User Acceptance Testing, Governance and Sign off
- Provide the link between the customer, solution teams and any third parties regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle
- Day to day management of change requests in relation to project/BAU plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Recent experience within a Business Analysis role
- Exposure of working in Finance projects ideally with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Capable to deliver medium to large projects as a BA
- Proven experience in gathering and documenting complex Business Requirements
- Proven ability to understand business processes. Ability to model business requirements as process flows (experience specifically with Visio would be preferred)
- Understanding of entire software delivery cycle and stakeholder relationship management
- Relevant BCS professional qualifications would be preferable
- Detailed understanding of software development methodologies and industry best practice standards would be preferable
RWS Holdings plc is a unique world-leading provider of technology-enabled language, content and intellectual property services. Through content transformation and multilingual data analysis, our unique combination of technology and cultural expertise helps our clients to grow by ensuring they are understood anywhere, in any language. Our purpose is unlocking global understanding. By combining cultural understanding, client understanding and technical understanding, our services and technology assist our clients to acquire and retain customers, deliver engaging user experiences, maintain compliance and gain actionable insights into their data and content. Our clients include 90 of the globe’s top 100 brands, the top 20 pharmaceutical companies and 19 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific and North and South America. We work in the automotive, chemical, financial, legal, medical, pharmaceutical, technology and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from 80+offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L).
For further information, please visit: www.rws.com
Life at RWS - We work hard together to deliver for our customers; our expertise, professionalism and determination to never let others down drives us to be passionate and serious about what we do, deliver customer value, yet always adding a human touch.
RWS embraces diversity and promotes equal opportunity, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. RWS is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RWS are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. RWS will not tolerate discrimination based on any of these characteristics.
Recruitment Agencies: RWS Group PLC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward any unsolicited resumes to any RWS employees. Any unsolicited resume received will be treated as the property of RWS and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such resume will be considered null and void.