Úvod a popis pracovní náplně
- As Network Engineer you will be responsible for configuring, managing and troubleshooting network equipment, developing root cause analysis, configuration changes or even advising and consulting with management / customer. You will be also responsible for the network expertise during the implementation of new solutions or extensions of existing ones and participating or leading network transformation and transitions.
- Required Skills and Experience
- Proven knowledge, experience in trouble-shooting, switching, routing- At least 2 years of working experience in Network services- Interest in technical career path- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- What is good to have
- CCNA/CCNP or equivalent, JNCP, other vendor certifications / Tool certification would be added advantage- Working knowledge of ITIL - Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management.- Experience with Cisco and Checkpoint devices- Experience of Network security, WAN, WI-FI, etc.
- What you can expect
- Broad education and development opportunities which include training and/or professional certifications
- Additional 5 days paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Transparent career path and potential for growth within a leading IT company
- Various benefits/discounts/offerings for sports, massages, financial services and others
- Balance your work with your life and enjoy flexible working